“Freedom, healing and wholeness comes in the context of relationship… not in isolation. We can’t successfully do this ‘life’ thing alone.”
In her years as a coach, Sue has been told she is naturally gifted at partnering with people who want to grow, whether personally, relationally, professionally, or spiritually. Her warmth, acceptance, and authenticity allows you to relax and be yourself. Her discerning direction and non-judgmental support will help you uncover pitfalls or roadblocks from your past or present while inspiring new goals and pathways for the future.
Why Partner with Me as Your Coach?
Sue has been privileged to coach and teach in a variety of settings: one on one, couples, families, focus groups, and conferences. If you, your group, or your organization are interested in learning more how she can add value in your setting, contact her today!
- Professional Certified Coach – International Coach Federation
- Partners In Ministry Certificate – International School of Theology
- Master’s degree in Counseling – Southern Arkansas Univ.
- Graduate of the Institute For Life Coach Training
- 5 years as a Human Resources Executive
- 16 years full time experience in ministry
- Married 26 years to Dave with our 3 adult children
- Abby in College – Zach newly married to Liana living in San Diego
- Best of all, I graduated from the school of hard knocks… Suma Cum Laud
My experience in the corporate world, ministry circles, and family life over the last 30 years have given me the ability to help you take the next step towards the life, joy, and fulfillment you were created to have. I utilizes Biblical pathways and spiritual tools to partner with people who are “thirsty for more” and desire transformation from the inside out!
What I Believe
- Wholeness and healing comes in the context of relationship… not in isolation. We can’t successfully do this “life” thing alone.
- “If we were all to confess our sin to one another, we’d laugh for lack of originality” – Unknown
- God doesn’t call the equipped, He equips the called
- “I believe in the often hard to access- inner ability to really– truly get to know yourself – with all your stucknesses and horribleness—and like yourself anyway.” – Havi Brooks
- Fun, laughter, and the gift of friends
- When we surrender our lives, hearts, and our souls to Jesus as our LifeSource… He begins to gently, but powerfully transform us from the inside out into someone we could never become on our own.
Book an introductory session with Coach Sue, here.